Bluebird SG1314B Stump Grinder
- • Convenient controls and an over-sized handle give positive control
- • User-Friendly handle height and brake engagement levers are simple and easily accessible
- • The Honda GX390 engine delivers reliable power via a heavy-duty centrifugal clutch.
- • Adjustable handles enables operator to adjust the angle of the handle to maintain a comfortable and safe distance throughout the job.
- • Two lift handles on each side allow two people to lift the unit into a truck or SUV
- • Heavy-duty grease-able pillow block bearings support cutter wheel
- • 14" cutting wheel provides increased performance and simplified serviceability.
- • M1 Cutting System - reduced wheel weight and unique tooth design provides smoother cuttin, reduced engine load, and faster engine recovery in heavy conditions. Teeth can be rotated or replaced in a matter of seconds using a 9/16" wrench.
|Engine Type||Honda GX390|
|Engine Displacement||13 hp / 390cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||xx gal.|
|Wheels||12" pneumatic knobby tread|
|Drive System||Clutch Mechanism: Noram centrifugal clutch, double v-belt|
|Cutting Depth||Variable up to 12" with adjustable handle|
|Head Type||3 Tooth|
|Frame Type||Welded Steel|
|Overall Dimensions||24.41 x 10.63 x 17.72|
|Dry Weight||252 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||1 year|
|Commercial Warranty||1 year|
|Emissions Compliance||49 State Compliant|
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.