- • 5000 Watts
- • Will surge up to 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- • Great for runnning air compressors, bench grinder (8in), circular saw, drills and more!
- • 120/240V Operation
- • Pull Start
- • Full GFCI Protection
- • Run up to 11.2 hours on a single tank of fuel
- • iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology
- • Low oil shutdown
- • OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI compliant
- • One-Piece Welded Frame
- • 2 Wheel Kit Standard with Folding Handle
- • Fuel Gauge Standard
- • Electronic Circuit Breakers
- • 3 Year Warranty
|Engine Type||Honda iGX390|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Ignition System||Electronic Ignition|
|Oil Capacity||1.2 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||8.1 hrs.@ rated load, 11.2 hrs. @ 1/2 load|
|Maximum AC Output||5000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||4500 Watts|
|Rated AC Current||120/240V 5000W max. (41.7/20.8A) 4500W (37.5/18.8A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Noise Level||72 dB @ rated load|
|Overall Dimensions||41.9" x 27.2" x 29.2"|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- Very HappyReview by Jacob
- Gets the Job DoneReview by Al
I am building a camp and I need power till the power is installed.It runs quite
And runs great.It starts easy and is good on gas.Great buy and meets my demands. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Great Product, Homeowners Read Below!Review by Griffin D.
The problem is that this bond apparently causes a small current loop when connected to the transfer switch plug, which immediately pops the GFI.
Tell your electrician to read Honda Service Bulletin #20 on how to correct this by removing the little jumper between neutral and ground in the generator and it will work fine. (Posted on 4/12/13)
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.