- • 6500 Watts
- • Will surge up to 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- • Great for runnning air compressors, bench grinder (8in), circular saw, drills and more!
- • 120/240V Operation
- • Pull Start
- • Full GFCI Protection
- • Run up to 10.4 hours on a single tank of fuel
- • iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology
- • Low oil shutdown
- • OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI compliant
- • One-Piece Welded Frame
- • 2 Wheel Kit Standard with Folding Handle
- • Fuel Gauge Standard
- • Electronic Circuit Breakers
- • 3 Year Warranty
|Engine Type||Honda iGX390|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Ignition System||Electronic Ignition|
|Oil Capacity||1.2 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load|
|Maximum AC Output||6500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||5500 Watts|
|Rated AC Current||120/240V 6500W max. (54.1/27.1A) 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Noise Level||75 dB @ rated load|
|Overall Dimensions||41.9" x 27.2" x 29.2"|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- Honda EB6500Review by EFI
- Worth It!Review by Dennis
The Reliance Controls Transfer Switch instructions were very easy to follow and the switch was easy to install. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- You Get what you Pay forReview by Jeff L.
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.