Digital Ignition System
- Automatically adjusts engine timing for optimum performance
Heavy-duty Aluminum Handle with Rubber Grip
- Provides a secure grip reduces vibration felt in the hand
Performance Cutting System - Power Match® Bar
- Solid bar with replaceable sprocket nose
- 72LPX chain
- Full chisel cutters
- 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge
G-Force Air Cleaner
- Vacuum created by engine flywheel pulls dirt and debris out of air box keeping the filter cleaner and reducing filter maintenance
Magnesium Sproket Guard
- For increased durability
2-Piece Air Filter
- Large surface area for greater engine protection
- Air filter separates for easy cleaning
- Built-in spit-back plate prevents absorption of fuel on filter material
- Greatly reduces pulling effort
- Dual Bumper Spikes
- See-Thru Fuel Tank, Shows fuel level
|Chain Pitch||3/8 in|
|Engine Type||Air-cooled two-stroke single cylinder|
|Engine Displacement||59.8 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.645 (21.8 US. ﬂ. oz.)|
|Oil Capacity||0.300 (10.1 US. ﬂ. oz.)|
|Dry Weight||13.6 lbs.|
|Emissions Compliance||49 State Compliant|
|Residential Warranty||5 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year (90 Day Rental)|
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.