- •4-stroke, OHV, single cylinder, air-cooled engine with a cast iron cylinder lining
- •AC Voltmeter
- •Low Oil Shutdown
- •AC Non-fuse thermal breaker
- •Fuel gauge
- •Large 2.9 gallon fuel tank
- •Up to 7.8 hours of continuous operation @ 1/2 rated load.
- •Open frame
- •Mechanical governor
- •Specially designed muffler helps to reduce weight and noise
- •Brushless alternator
- •Vibration reducing rubber isolation mounts
- •50 State Compliant - Meets EPA and CARB emissions regulations
- DC CHARGING CABLES INCLUDED
|Manufacturer Part Number||EF26X|
|Engine Type||Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, OHV Single Cylinder|
|Engine Displacement||171 cc|
|Oil Capacity||0.63 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.9 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||11 hr @ 1/2 Rated Load|
|Maximum AC Output||2600 watts|
|Rated AC Output||2300 watts|
|Rated AC Current||19 / 21.6 amps @ 120V|
|Receptacles||120V 20A Duplex|
|Noise Level||68 dbA|
|Dry Weight||92.6 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||20.1" x 16.3" x 16.7"|
|Residential Warranty||3 years + 1 Extended (4 Total)|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- Solar Power HomeReview by Doug S
- Better than my honda.Review by Bacyard Billy
- can't wait to start her upReview by maggie
- Just what I neededReview by Danny F.
- Great UnitReview by John Tucker
The GFI receptical broke while I was in Alaska and I had a hard time finding another. The generator ran all night on 2.5 gallons of fuel. I used to have a unit with a smaller fuel tank, and it had to be refilled in the middle of the night. So, I think this unit is a good value. (Posted on 4/12/13)
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.