- • Super quiet operation of 53 dBA – 60 dBA.
- • Easy control access.
- • Built-in 4-wheels for easy portability.
- • Pull Start Only
- • Smart Throttle- load sensing rpm control adjusts engine speed to match the load
- • Continuous operation for up to 19 hours at 1/4 rated load (with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- • 12 Volt DC output for recharging 12V batteries. Cables incldued.
- • Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control allows you to run sensitive electronics
- • 171cc Overhead Valve engine
- • Low Oil Shutdown
- • 50 State Compliant - meets EPA and CARB emission regulations.
|Engine Type||OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder|
|Engine Displacement||171 cc|
|Starting System||Recoil & Auto Decompressor|
|Oil Capacity||0.63 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.4 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||Up to 19 hours|
|Maximum AC Output||3000 watts|
|Rated AC Output||2800 watts|
|DC Output||12 amps @ 12V|
|Rated AC Current||23.3 / 25 amps @ 120V|
|Receptacles||10A 12V DC, 120V 20A Duplex, L5-30R 120V 30A Twist|
|Noise Level||53-60 dBA|
|Dry Weight||149.9 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||26.8 in X 17.5 in X 21.9 in|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- Great productReview by Greg
(Posted on 8/4/13)
- What a great generator!Review by missingu
Ran it all without so much as a blink of low power. I just wish I had had the money to buy a bigger one!
Did I mention how quite it is? I have sat on top of it talking on my cell phone and the person I was talking to never had a clue, now THAT is QUITE!
You can't go wrong with one of these baby's, no way! (Posted on 6/18/13)
- the bestReview by new orleans hackman
- awesome greatReview by hackett
- Great ProductReview by Mario
Yamaha makes a great product. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Does the Job & QuietReview by Keith U.
- QuietReview by Thomas
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.