- • 6500 Watts
- • Will surge up to 7,000 watts for 10 sec. to start larger equipment
- • 120/240V Operation
- • Electric start w/ recoil back up (Optional Remote Start Available)
- • iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology
- • Run up to 10.4 hours on a single tank of fuel
- • Fuel Level Gauge
- • Low oil shutdown
- • Folding handles for compact storage
- • Wheel Kit standard
- • 12VDC Charging Capable
- • Electronic Circuit Breakers
- • 3 Year Residential Warranty
|Engine Type||Honda iGX390|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Starting System||Electric w/ Recoil|
|Ignition System||Electronic Ignition|
|Oil Capacity||1.2 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||6.9 hrs.@ rated load, 10.4 hrs. @ 1/2 load|
|Maximum AC Output||6500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||5500 Watts|
|DC Output||12V, 100W (8.3A)|
|Rated AC Current||120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Noise Level||73 dB @ rated load|
|Overall Dimensions||41.1" x 27.8" x 30.6"|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- ExceptionalReview by Gary
- Very PleasedReview by Ned
I loved the fact that a human being answered the phone when I called and was able to quickly process the order. The generator was then promptly shipped. Price was right.
Excellent company. Pleasure to deal with you.
(Posted on 5/13/14)
- Overall a good quality generatorReview by Greenhouse
- New Honda generatorReview by Stitch
- A Good DealReview by Richie G
- I put these on mobile pet grooming trailers I build. I get rave reviews from the new owners.Review by Sam
- Top QUalityReview by John
- FlawlessReview by Charlie
- Outstanding Generator !!!! Review by Dr Metal
- Good productReview by bill
- Great !Review by Jonny I
- Excellent Generator, great price, and excellent support service.Review by Jim
I immediately placed a call to Wise Sales and was transferred to John in Service. I explained what I had found, and volunteered to email photos of the damaged part. John said that wouldn't be necessary, he'd take my word for it, and that he would order and ship the replacement manifold ASAP. It arrived today, 3 days ahead of schedule.
I just finished up replacing the manifold and retesting the generator. All is well, and the generator is now as quiet as can be.
Obviously it paid to have some basic mechanical skills, and the right tools (10mm and 12 mm sockets, etc.) to do the repair, but the damage wan't really Wise Sales fault. It could have happened anywhere from China to New York. So, I'm giving a 5-Star rating, with a special Thanks to John in Service Dept. (Posted on 4/3/13)
- Great GeneratorReview by DadL
Have run the unit with a small load, starts very easy with battery or cord
Would like to have had a cover, but none are shown on web site (Posted on 2/10/13)
- Great Power, but lacking a hour meter!Review by Shawn
I have not "needed" mine yet ... But it is comforting to know we have gassed up (with PRI-G added) and ready to go! Battery tender plugged in too!
In my opinion it really does not "need" the electric start, as it starts so EASY with the pull start! I'm glad to have the backup pull/rope start feature!
I wish Honda put a REAL hour meter on it! How are we to follow the recommended service, when we don't have a way to monitor its use?
I added a Honeywell 20035-17 hour meter in it, *URL REMOVED* Honda recommends those cheesy thing you wrap around the spark plug wire which do not have a replaceable battery go to the LCD screen! (which will eventually DIE!) and cost about the same as what I bought! Mine shows hours even when it is not running!
Video of my hour meter here: *URL REMOVED*
Now with my addition of an mechanical hour meter it is an excellent set up! (Posted on 2/7/13)
- Great gear, Great price!!Review by EDWARD
- 2nd PurchaseReview by Richard
- Great Generator from A Great WebsiteReview by Bill
- BACK UP YOUR HOUSEReview by BIG AL
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.