- Integrated fuel tank holder secures a 20 or 30 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation.
- 20 lb tank provides 4.75 hour runtime, comparable to runtime of same size portable gasoline generator
- Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard size LP tanks
- Propane Fuel - safer, more stable and has a longer shelf life and lower emissions than gasoline
- Accepts either 20lb or 30lb propane cylinders
- Power dial includes all engine functions in one simple control
- Dolly-style handle and low grab bar
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Covered outlets
- Circuit Breakers
- OHV engine
- Quick connect fuel line
- Quick-access for easy maintenance
- 1.25" steel frame
- Hour Meter
- HD Never flat wheels
- First Oil Included
- 50 State Compliant. NOT VALID FOR USE IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6001|
|MPN||6001 - LP5500|
|Engine Type||Generac OHV|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Starting System||Recoil (pull to start)|
|Oil Capacity||1.16 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20 or 30 lb tank|
|Continuous Operation Time||4.75-7 Hours @ 1/2 Load|
|Maximum AC Output||6875 watts|
|Rated AC Output||5500 watts|
|Rated AC Current||45.8 amps @120V/ 22.9A @ 240VAC|
|Receptacles||(4) 5-20R 120V, (1) L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240V|
|Dry Weight||184 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||35.5"L x 26.3"W x 36.5"H (Extended Length: 42.3 in.)|
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant (excludes city of los angeles)|
- easy to useReview by Choo-Choo
- Easy to use & Great valueReview by Rich
- Great MachineReview by AL
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.