The ALL-NEW 32" HS1332TA Track Drive Snowblower from Honda
- Honda OHV commercial grade engine
- Self propelled, infinitely variable speed control hydrostatic drivetrain
- Track drive - best traction available
- Pliable, low temperature rubber tracks with sure-gripping cleats, providing solid traction and ideal balance
- 65 tons/hour clearing capacity
- 32" clearing width, 20" clearing height
- Work light standard
- Reversible two position skid shoes for long life
- Automatic decompression for easy starting
- Adjustable snow deflection
- A single lever accurately adjusts ground speed without affecting auger rotation speed
- Ice breaking serrated auger
- Pedal-adjustable auger height
- 210° adjustable discharge chute easily controlled from operating position
- Easy to replace shear bolts
- Built in icing guard prevents icing in carburetor
- Interconnected drive/auger
- Convenient control levers
- Metal auger housing
- 3 year residential / commercial warranty
|Engine Type||Honda GX390|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.51 gal.|
|Chute Rotation||210 degrees|
|Discharge Distance||56 feet|
|Gear Case Type||Cast Iron|
|Dry Weight||254 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||57.7" x 32.5" x 44.3"|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 years|
|Emissions Compliance||49 State Compliant|
|Ships Via||FedEx Freight|
- Life SaverReview by Steve
- Room for improvement at WISEReview by George
The snowblower runs great and I am happy about that so that is the good news. (Posted on 3/13/14)
- Sweet DealReview by Gene
- HS928WAReview by Marc
- Chilly daysReview by Frosty
- Purchase was good.Review by Dan
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.