Snowblower Roller Skid Shoes
- • Makes handling and maneuvering easier
- • Protects surfaces from scuffing and scraping; Polymer Wheels
- • Won't scratch or mar pavement, concrete or pavers
- • Won’t wear down like steel and plastic skids
- • Fits machines with 2-3/4" and 3" bolt centers (Ariens, Toro, Sno-tek)
- • Use Kit 1270 Universal Adapter Brackets to fit snow blowers w/ bolt centers other than 2-3/4" or 3"
- • Does not leave rust stains on garage floor
Not only did the Roller-Skids make snow blowing easier... but I discovered that the steel skids have a well earned reputation for scuffing and scraping the concrete on driveways and walkways. And with the increasing popularity of stamped concrete and decorative surfaces, the problem has become even more critical due to the damage caused by steel skids. But now because the Roller-Skid simply ROLLS over these surfaces there is no longer any damage! And as if that wasn't enough... there are no longer any rust stains to deal with on your garage floor from wet steel skids. Even the axles and hitch pins are made of stainless steel.
Before you order be sure they will fit your machine. The dimension between the mounting bolts must be 2-3/4” to 3” apart. Many John Deere, Husqvarna, Simplicity & Snapper etc. have 2” and 2-1/2” bolt centers which DO NOT FIT. Please use the NEW Universal Adapter Brackets for machines with narrower or wider bolt center locations.
Please Note that Roller-Skid products are designed for use on 2-Stage Snow Blowers for Residential Customers having asphalt and concrete driveways and walkways and ARE NOT recommended for use on gravel surfaces.
To protect Roller-Skids, chutes and auger boxes from icing up, consider using a lanolin or silicone based spray on all surfaces.
|Fits these Models||Fits machines with 2-3/4" and 3" bolt centers|
- A must have!!Review by Toro Snow MAN 14
- easy instalationReview by sinker4
- Great IdeaReview by Art
- Awesome!Review by Steve
- good investmentReview by bruce
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.