- Three main burners at 82,500 BTU/hr (2 Infrared, 1 Convection).
- 1027 sq. in. total grilling area (667"EGA)
- Standard Cart Model. Features 2 Storage Doors.
All Solaire grills share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. Features specific to each grill are found on the individual model pages.
- Stainless steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids (one year on portable grills).
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart and post-mount models.
- 30" and up include a high quality cover.
- Shipped ready for propane, includes conversion kit for use with natural gas.
- Cart model doors feature inside storage.
|Base Type||Standard Cart (2 storage doors)|
|Cooking Area||1027 sq. in.|
|Burner Type||InfraVection (2 Infrared, 1 Convection)|
|Residential Warranty||1 Year|
- The best grillReview by Marylin
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.