Tanaka's 14" entry level homeowner saw features excellent power-to-weight and is backed by a 7 year consumer use warranty.
32 cc, 1.6 h.p. PureFire two-stroke engine
14" Oregon bar and chain, 3/8" pitch
Extra Large Fuel Tank
Side Access Chain Tensioner
Seven-year consumer use warranty / Two-year commercial use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
32.2 cc, 1.6 h.p. Commercial Grade Engine
Provides excellent cutting performance and reliability.
Five Point Anti-Vibration System
Provides maximum comfort for getting more done with less fatigue.
Extra Large Fuel Tank
Enables longer run times for increased productivity.
Two Bar Mounting Studs
Keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency.
Oregon® Bar and Chain
Reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
|Chain Pitch||3/8 in|
|Engine Type||1.6 hp 2-stroke|
|Engine Displacement||32 cc|
|Ignition System||Transistorized Electronic|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 fl. ox.|
|Oil Capacity||8.5 fl. oz.|
|Noise Level||96.9 dbA|
|Dry Weight||8.4 lbs.|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
|Residential Warranty||7 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Years|
- Wonderful ProductReview by Keagan
1. the plastic keeps it lighter and all parts are boss and screw mounted- much more durable than the snap-together cases included in the other brands.
2. The chain brake is a better design with an all metal locking mechanism and positive on-off "snap" when activated, the Stihl uses a friction style that can drag if the user does not purposely pull back the lever.
3. The switches, handle, and controls are well placed and are not awkward to activate from the normal operating position.
4. The quality of the over all construction, the name brand bar, and the solid construction should give several years of use.
After several hours of working with this saw; it has been flawless in operation. (Posted on 8/30/13)
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.