The new Tanaka TCS51EAP chainsaw is powered by a 51cc commercial grade Pure Fire® engine. This saw was built for the commercial user who needs to be able to cut large trees quickly. The TCS51EAP features a compression release for easy starts, a sprocket nose bar, and a bucking spike to provide superior control and ease of cut. The TCS51EAP is also simple to operate with side access chain tensioning and an adjustable oiler. Other features include a half throttle choke with trigger release for easy start and warm up, and tool-less access to the air filter. For industry leading protection, Tanaka’s warranty has you covered, 7-year consumer, 2-year commercial and 1-year rental.
Tanaka TCS51EAP Chainsaw Features:
- 50.1cc Commercial Grade PureFire® Engine provides clean, powerful performance with less fuel consumption
- Decompression Valve makes starting and easy
- Automatic and Adjustable Oiler so user can adjust oil flow to the bar and chain
- Bumper Spikes and Sprocket Nose Bar for good control making the cut easier
- Spring Type Anti-Vibration System for user comfort and less fatigue
- Primer Bulb and Auto Return Choke for easy start and warm up
- Strong Double Pole Brake Handle for safety and ease of mind
- Side Access Chain Tensioner makes adjusting quick and easy
- Tool Less Access to Air Filter makes cleaning the filter a breeze
- 7-Year Consumer Warranty, 2-Year Commercial
- Warranty and 1-Year Rental Warranty
|Engine Type||3.5 hp PureFire 2-stroke|
|Engine Displacement||50.1 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.9 fl. oz.|
|Oil Capacity||9.1 fl. oz.|
|Dry Weight||11.5 lbs.|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
|Residential Warranty||7 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Years|
- excellent sawReview by John S
- Very HappyReview by Kyle
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.