- • 21.5 hp Kawasaki V-Twin Engine
- • 42" Stamped Cutting Deck with Washout Port
- • Dual Hydrostatic Transmission Drive System
- • Smart Speed Control System - Allows you to select your speed ranges with the flip of switch. High speed for open areas and low speed when going around trees, etc.
- • Heavy Duty Unibody Steel Frame
- • Precision Steering System - allows smooth drive engagement.
- • Thick, Padded Control Levers for added comfort
- • 3-gallon Fuel Tank Capacity
- • Top Forward Speed of 7 mph
- • Easy to Clean, Non-Slip, Pierced Floor Pan - Anti-Vibration Floor Mat Included
- • 18" Extra Tall Seat - Armrests Optional
- • 3 Year Limited Warranty - See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
|Style||Zero Radius Turn, Consumer|
|Engine Type||726cc Kawasaki V-Twin|
|Engine Displacement||21.5 hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3 gal|
|Cutting Width||42 Inch|
|No. of Blades||2|
|Cutting Height||1.5 in to 4.5 in.|
|Speed||7 mph/3 mph Forward, 4 mph/1.7 mph Reverse|
|Seat||18" Extra Tall|
|Tires||10" x 4" Front, 18" x 7.5" Rear|
|Frame Type||10 Gauge Steel|
|Overall Width||45.3 in (115.1 cm) Deflector Up / 53.8 in (136.7 cm) Down|
|Dry Weight||640 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years (Battery: 1 Year)|
|Commercial Warranty||30 Days (Battery: 90 Days)|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
- Great MachineReview by Samual
- AReview by patrick
- Toro 74626 TimeCutter SS4260 42 Inch Zero TurnReview by patrick
- Quality priceReview by Red neck bubba
- ZTR MowerReview by Pat
The mower works great. Still learning good steering. (Posted on 9/29/13)
- 2012 toro ss4260 42 inch zero turn.Review by old timer
- was pleased with service and toro mowerReview by don
- GoodReview by Eric
Also, I only received one key and when asked they shipped another key right away.
I haven’t used it much yet but so far the customer service at Wise has been great.
(Posted on 6/27/13)
- Great MachineReview by Ken
- ExcellentReview by ron
The only complaint that I have is that on the box it said to release the hydraulic levers which was under the seat. I looked everywhere under the seat but could not find them, these are to allow the mower to roll without the mower running. I finally found them in the back below the engine.
The mower started up first try.
No other complaints. Looks like a great mower. (Posted on 5/1/13)
- This will save me a lot of time and it does a great job.Review by Pete
- Great mid grade unit.Review by DON
- GreatReview by chasmel
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (847) 895-5555 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (847) 895-5555.