This generator includes:
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to a unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shutdown. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0620974|
|Engine Type||Honda GX240 RT2|
|Engine Displacement||16.5 inÂ³|
|Ignition System||Recoil (Pull-Start)|
|Oil Capacity||1.2 qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.94 gal.|
|Continuous Operation Time||7.8 hours @ half load|
|Maximum AC Output||3800 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3400 Watts|
|Rated AC Current||120/240|
|Receptacles||(2)125V,20A Duplex / 125V,20A Duplex / 125V,30A Twist Lock|
|Noise Level||65 dB|
|Dry Weight||198 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||27L x 21W x 21.2H in|
|Emissions Compliance||50 State Compliant|
Below is a basic overview of our typical Shipping and Delivery Policies. Please note for "Free Shipping" it is our intention to get your purchase to you as quickly as is financially feasible.
Shipment Transit Times: We are located in Schaumburg, IL and ship most products from our warehouse. Transit Times vary based on the size of product purchased and the distance from our warehouse. Here is a color coded chart with our approximate transit times.
Processing Times: Products that ship via Ground are typically processed by the next business day. Freight items are given 1 business day lead time. These standards are subject to item availability and shipping method chosen at checkout.
Expedited Shipping: products under 150 lbs (ship weight) may be expedited by selecting an expedited shipping method in checkout and paying an extra fee. Freight items cannot be expedited via our website checkout. For expedited freight orders, please call (800) 916-9473 to get a freight quote. Expedited shipping may not be available in all areas.
Typical delivery times per carrier:
- UPS: 1-5 business days within the contiguous United States. Upgrades available for 3 Day , 2 Day and Next Day Air; see checkout for prices.
If you have any questions related to our shipping policies or need a special quote, please call our Shipping Department at (800) 916-9473.